Casio AP-270W Wit VOORDEELBUNDEL
Beschikbaarheid: Bel of Mail voor beschikbaarheid!
VOORDEELBUNDEL MET LUXE PIANOBANK EN KOPTELEFOON The Casio AP270 is a superb sounding digital piano in the Celviano range of full size instruments. Whilst being the ideal beginner’s piano, the AP270 is also perfect for use as a practice instrument for the more advanced piani... Lees meer»
Casio AP-270W Wit VOORDEELBUNDEL
VOORDEELBUNDEL MET LUXE PIANOBANK EN KOPTELEFOON
The Casio AP270 is a superb sounding digital piano in the Celviano range of full size instruments. Whilst being the ideal beginner’s piano, the AP270 is also perfect for use as a practice instrument for the more advanced pianist.
Realistic Feel Keyboard Action
In order to get the utmost expression and feeling into the performance, a high quality keyboard action is required. The AP270 delivers by using Casio’s Tri-sensor Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard Ⅱ. The white keys are simulated ivory, whilst the black keys are simulated ebony. The key touch can be adjusted to one of 3 levels to suit the player’s individual needs.
22 Instrument Voices With 192 Notes Polyphony (maximum)
The AP270 utilizes Casio’s Multi-dimensional Morphing AiR to create life-like piano tones. There are 19 different voices (sounds) to choose from, including acoustic pianos, electric pianos, strings, organ, harpsichord and many more useful tones for all different styles of music. The Duet Mode on the AP270 splits the piano into two equal pitch ranges, allowing a student and teacher to sit at the same instrument.
It is possible to layer two voices together and also split the keyboard so you have different sounds on the upper and lower sections of the keyboard.
Digital Effects Enhance The Sound
The Casio AP270 has an on-board professional quality effects which enhance the sound even further. Reverb effects simulate the sound of performing in large concert halls, and chorus effects can be applied to electronic pianos to give a warm, detuned effect - this was always popular with Fender Rhodes and Wurlitzer style piano sounds for the 60’s and 70’s! There are additional digital effects which are preset for some of the other instrument voices.
Transpose & Tuning
A benefit of a digital piano is the ability to be able to tune it to play with other instruments without employing a specialist piano tuner! The piano can also be transposed up or down +12 / -12 semitones for playing in different keys. This function is ideal for playing with singers and other instruments that perform in different keys.
AP270 Speaker System
The AP-270 has a 2 x 8watt stereo amplification system powering two speakers.
There are two headphone output jacks on the Casio AP270 which allow two people to enjoy “silent practice” when headphones are connected.
2 Track Recording Function
Using the two-track MIDI recorder, you can record your own performance in multi-track - this means you can record left and right hands independently, or you could record one complete song and then play along (and record) with another sound on top!
Concert Play allows you to play along with ten recordings of well-known orchestral pieces, with the ability to either listen to the piano part or silence it so you can play it yourself. To facilitate practice, you can even slow down these recordings without affecting their pitch.
The AP270 is available in two colour options - satin black or satin white.
The AP-270 connects via class-compliant USB to any PC, Mac, iOS, or Android device, with no drivers or installations needed.
Casio AP270 Dimensions
The Casio AP270 measures 1,417mm x 432mm x 821 mm (excluding music stand)
Casio AP270 Weight
The Casio AP270 weighs 36.6Kg
- 88 toetsen
- Tri-sensor Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard II
- ebbenhout- en ivoor-stijl toetsen
- aanslaggevoelig, 3 niveaus / uit
- klankbron: AiR Sound Source
- maximale polyfonie: 192 stemmenh
- Key Off Simulator
- Damper Resonance
- Hall Simulator
- ingebouwde klanken: 21
- layer- en split-functie
- effecten: Hall Simulator, chorus, brilliance, DSP
- 10 (Concert Play), bladmuziek meegeleverd
- 60 (Music Library)
- uitbreiding: 10 (tot 90 kB per song)
- lesfunctie (rechterhand/linkerhand)
- MIDI-recorder (1 song, 2 tracks)
- audio-recorder (99, ca. 25 min. per song, 44.1 kHz WAV)
- Grand Piano-knoppen (Concert, Modern), Elec Piano-knop
- panel lock
- auto power off
- transpositie: halve toon (+/- 12), octaaf (+/- 2)
- stemfunctie: A4 = 415.5 - 444.0 - 465.9 Hz
- pedalen: 3, sustain (met halfpedaal-functie), soft, sostenuto
- luidsprekers: 12 cm x 2 + 4 cm x 2
- vermogen: 8 W + 8 W
- hoofdtelefoon-uitgang (2x): 6.3 mm stereo-jack
- USB (type B), voor MIDI (kabel niet meegeleverd), compatibel met pc, mac of mobiele apparatuur (iOS en Android)
- voeding (12 V DC) (AD-A12150LW adapter meegeleverd)
- 3 pedalen
- voedingsadapter (AD-A12150LW)
- afmetingen (gesloten, zonder bladmuziekstandaard): 1417 x 432 x 821 mm
- gewicht (zonder bladmuziekstandaard): 36.6 kg